Sunday, 12 May 2013
So naive me..
I know I am having a group of one of the best friends that a person can have. I am thankful to God for this. I am a stupid child. God made me so and perhaps thats the reason he has blessed me with so wonderful friends. At every step of my life, he gave me wisefully whom i needed, be it my school, my college, my company, my roomies.
God will give you anything what he thinks you are capable to handle. He will never give you the pain or the hard work that you are unable to perform. You are his child and he will never leave you. Its he who makes co-incidences, makes you meet people, makes you visit places, and gives you implications and tries to tell you always what you are capable of. Its we, weak, meek, docile human beings who are too naive to understand his signs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment